Best Mediterranean Salad Recipe With House Olive Oil Vinaigrette: Fresh, Light, Healthy & Tasty by Donna John
There's a small, quaint Italian restaurant across town that has the best Mediterranean salad. Crisp romaine lettuce is tossed with artichoke hearts, feta, tomatoes, green olives, chunks of prosciutto and al dente rotini, then drizzled with their amazing house vinaigrette. The freshness of the ingredients is off the charts, but it's the vinaigrette that makes it. The salad dressing is olive oil heavy – and made with rich, good-quality olive oil. It makes such a difference!
Cuisine: Mediterranean / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- chopped romaine lettuce
- artichoke hearts, drained well and patted dry with paper towels
- cherry or grape tomatoes
- crumbled feta cheese
- green olives
- chopped prosciutto
- cooked, cold rotini pasta (al dente)
Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup good-quality extra virgin olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the vinaigrette ingredients into a bowl. Whisk well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put desired amount of each salad ingredient into a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Drizzle on desired amount of vinaigrette. Toss.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.