Lipton Onion Soup Mix Copycat Recipe: A DIY Onion Soup Mix Recipe That Tastes Like That Square Box by 30Seconds Food
We all know that famous onion soup mix in the square box. Did you know you can make a DIY version at home? This easy homemade onion soup mix recipe can be used just like the premade variety to make soups, meatloaf, dips, gravy – any recipe that calls for dry onion soup mix. (Check out these recipes using onion soup mix.) You can also stir any amount you want into other recipes to add a depth of flavor. How do you use dry onion soup mix?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 7 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container for up to six months.
Note: About 5 tablespoons on the dry mix equals 1 packet of soup mix.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.