Cheesy Pizza Pinwheels Recipe: Easy Baked Pizza Rolls are Perfect for Gameday Snacking by 30Seconds Food
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 13 to 16 minutes
Total Time: 23 to 26 minutes
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 - 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 can or jar pizza sauce
- optional fillings: finely chopped pepperoni, chopped pineapple, chopped bell pepper, chopped onion, black olives, etc.
Here's how to make it:
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into four rectangles. Press the perforations to seal.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over each rectangle. Sprinkle with a little cheese and desired fillings.
- Roll the dough up and press to seal. Using a sharp knife, cut each rectangle into six pinwheels. Place on a baking sheet that's been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.