Creamy Garlic Shrimp Recipe: The Best Thing You'll Eat All Week by 30Seconds Food
Succulent shrimp are cooked in a garlicy, Parmesan cream sauce that is insanely delicious. This easy, creamy shrimp recipe is on the table in about 20 minutes. If you make this seafood dish, it will most likely be the best thing you'll eat for the rest of the week – or month. Or year? It is that good.
To prepare this shrimp recipe, season the shrimp with salt and black pepper, and cook in olive oil until just cooked through. Remove the shrimp to a plate. The creamy sauce is made in the same skillet with butter, garlic, white wine, heavy cream, grated Parmesan and chopped fresh parsley. Put the shrimp back in the sauce and heat through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 - 6 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Press
- Pepper Grinder
- You could add some seasoning to the shrimp like Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning or whatever you like.
- Not sure to how clean shrimp? It's easy! Rinse the shrimp under cold water. If you bought shrimp with heads on, carefully remove the head (some recipes do call for shrimp with heads on). Carefully remove the legs. Remove the shell. You can remove the tail now or leave it on. That is based on personal preference and the recipe you are making. Carefully run a sharp knife just on the surface of the back and rinse out the vein.
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook about 2 minutes per side or until they are cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter to the skillet. Cook the garlic about 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Pour in the heavy cream. Add the Parmesan cheese. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer. Reduce the heat to low and cook until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Put the shrimp into the sauce. Toss. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 35.3g
Saturated Fat: 18.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 3.5g
Dietary Fiber: 0.1g
Total Sugars: 4.2g
Vitamin D: 29mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.