Grandma's Tomato Soup Recipe With Noodles: Quick 5-Ingredient Tomato Soup Recipe Is Like a Hug From Grandma by 30Seconds Food
Grandmas know how to get food in your stomach – fast. Simple, but incredible, food. This easy tomato soup recipe with noodles is the perfect example. Comforting and filling, this old-fashioned tomato soup recipe will warm you up like a hug from grandma.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 3 - 4 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package directions (you could also use egg noodles)
Here's how to make it:
- In a soup pot, melt the butter. Add the flour, whisking, until it's smooth.
- Slowly pour in the tomato juice, water and sugar, whisking until smooth. Bring to a boil.
- Cook until soup thickens, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the noodles and heat through.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tomato Juice $3 & Up
Fettuccine $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Soup Pots $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.