Hawaiian Sliders Recipe: This Baked Pineapple, Cheese & Ham Sandwich Recipe Will Make You Do the Hula by 30Seconds Food
Honey ham, creamy mozzarella and sweet pineapple are nestled between Hawaiian rolls and baked with a garlicky butter. Who could resist? This easy Hawaiian slider sandwich recipe is a smart appetizer to serve while tailgating, watching sports, visiting with family or just for lunch or dinner. Serve with Hawaiian macaroni salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls (12 rolls)
- Dijon mustard or your favorite mustard (optional)
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese (or more to taste)
- 6 slices honey ham (or more to taste)
- 6 pineapple rings or pineapple chunks (drain liquid if using can pineapple)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- poppy seeds or parsley flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the rolls in half. Put the bottoms of the rolls into a baking dish.
- If using Dijon mustard, spread desired amount of the bottom buns, then top with a slice of cheese, ham and pineapple ring. Put the top of the roll on top to create the slider.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and garlic powder. Brush the tops of the sliders with the mixture. Sprinkle with poppy seeds, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the rolls are golden.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hawaiian Rolls $3 & Up
Poppy Seeds $5 & Up
Can Pineapple $2 & Up
Dried Parsley $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.