Texas Spaghetti Chicken Recipe: An Amazing 6-Ingredient Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Recipe From a Small Town by Donna John
In a small (very small!) town in Texas, this spaghetti chicken recipe was the special of the day at a local country restaurant. It reminded me or chicken spaghetti casserole, so I had to order it. The tasty spaghetti was delicious and full of comforting flavors. Creamy, warming, filling and full of Texas flavor, I was surprised at how easy it was to make.
The simple spaghetti chicken recipe is made with spaghetti noodles, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, shredded cooked chicken, a can of tomatoes with green chiles and grated cheese. All the ingredients except the cheese are mixed together, poured into a casserole dish and baked for about 20 minutes. Add the shredded cheese right at the end and let it melt before serving.
To spice things up, you could add some chopped fresh jalapeno. This chicken spaghetti recipe will quickly be a family favorite for dinner. They served it with green beans and garlic bread.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente according to package directions
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 - 3 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup grated Colby Jack cheese (or a combination of cheddar and Monterey Jack)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cooked noodles into a bowl. Add the soups, chicken and tomatoes. Mix well. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake about 5 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $2 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Tomatoes and Green Chiles $2 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.