Pan-seared Chicken Recipe With Mushroom Sauce & Garlic Quinoa: A Delish 30-Minute Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
Here's how to make it:
- To make the quinoa, bring the chicken broth and garlic to a boil. Add the quinoa, reduce heat to low, cover and cook about 15 minutes. Turn the heat off and let it sit for about 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
- While the quinoa cooks, heat the olive oil in a nonstick pan. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook until golden on both sides and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Add the butter to the pan. Add the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender and browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Sprinkle in the flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Whisk in the chicken broth and cook until it thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the chicken breasts over a pile of quinoa and spoon the mushroom sauce over the top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.