20-Minute Pesto Pasta Shrimp Recipe With Green Beans Is Incredible by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces fettuccine (or your favorite pasta), cooked al dente according to package directions
- 1 cup bottled clam juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 - 1 cup cut fresh green beans (optional)
- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Put the clam juice and white wine into a large pot. Add the green beans, if using. Bring to a rapid boil and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, reduce heat, and cook until shrimp are cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the pesto and parsley. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cooked pasta and toss. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.