This Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Belongs on Your Holiday Cookie Tray by 30Seconds Food
Cranberry cookies are so good because they combine sweet and tart. Yum! This oatmeal cranberry chocolate chip cookie recipe is perfect for holiday baking.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 22 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 1/2 dozen
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Cream the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Fold in the cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoons full onto baking sheets. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.