20-Minute Skillet Chicken Breast Recipe With Pesto Spaghetti & Parmesan Is Dinner Fast by Donna John
Sometimes scavenging the pantry, fridge and freezer can result in a delicious dinner. This easy chicken breast recipe with pesto spaghetti is on the table in 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 thin-cut chicken breasts (I used 2 thick chicken breasts and butterflied them)
- olive oil
- 12 - 16 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 - 2 cups basil pesto, homemade or store bought (I used my homemade pesto recipe I had frozen)
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- pine nuts, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cook in the hot oil until golden on both sides and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes depending on thickness. Remove to a plate.
- Add the pesto to the chicken drippings and heat through. Add the cooked spaghetti noodles and toss to combine.
- To serve, pile the spaghetti onto a plate. Slice the chicken breast, if desired, and place on top of the noodles. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and some pine nuts.
Note: You could also slice or chop the chicken breast and mix it into the noodles.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Pine Nuts $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Basil Pesto $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.