5-Ingredient Ground Beef Enchiladas Recipe: A Shortcut Enchilada Recipe Worth Trying by 30Seconds Food
With just five simple ingredients, you can have hot pan of enchiladas on the table. Of course homemade enchilada sauce is always best, but sometimes it's just not in the cards. We bet you won't be a single complaint about this cheesy, beefy enchilada recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) enchilada sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese or cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until cooked through. Stir in the salsa. Remove from heat.
- Pour 1 can of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Divide the meat mixture between the tortillas and roll up. Place seam side down on top of the enchilada sauce.
- Pour the other can of enchilada sauce over the top. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $10 & Up
Chunky Salsa $2 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
Enchilada Sauce $2 & Up
Flour Tortillas $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.