Creamy Cranberry Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe: This Cranberry Smoothie Recipe Is Sweet & Tart by 30Seconds Food
When you're at the store shopping for Thanksgiving dinner, toss a few extra bags of fresh cranberries into your basket because you'll want them all year for this oatmeal cranberry smoothie recipe. With oats, banana, cranberries and ice cream, it's a sweet treat you'll be hooked on.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 cup nut milk or regular milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream or vegan ice cream
- 1 banana
Here's how to make it:
- Put the oats and nut milk into a blender. Let the oats soak for about 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.