Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 - 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 3 - 4 chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (optional)
- lettuce or bread, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over lettuce or as a sandwich filling.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.