Easy Steak Sauce Meatloaf Recipe: Save the Steak & Make This Flavorful Meatloaf Recipe Instead by Donna John
It's said that a good steak doesn't need steak sauce, and I agree 100 percent. However, there's just something about the taste of steak sauce. Instead of using it on a perfectly good ribeye, I decided to create a meatloaf recipe that would give me that steak sauce flavor. Delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 50 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 55 minutes
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 slices bread, grated into breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped (I used a red onion)
- 1/3 cup steak sauce (or to taste), plus more for top (I used A1 Steak Sauce)
- dried parsley flakes
- garlic salt or garlic powder, to taste (I used Morton Garlic Sea Salt)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ground beef into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. (Go light on the salt if you're using garlic salt.)
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix together with your hands.
- Loosely pack the meat into an oiled loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. Pour steak sauce over the top and return to the oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Steak Sauce $2 & Up
A1 Steak Sauce $3 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Morton Garlic Sea Salt $3 & Up
Dried Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.