Easy Steak Sauce Meatloaf Recipe: Save the Steak & Make This Flavorful Meatloaf Recipe Instead by Donna John
It's said that a good steak doesn't need steak sauce, and I agree 100 percent. However, there's just something about the taste of steak sauce. Instead of using it on a perfectly good ribeye, I decided to create a meatloaf recipe that would give me that steak sauce flavor. Delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 50 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 55 minutes
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 slices bread, grated into breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped (I used a red onion)
- 1/3 cup steak sauce (or to taste), plus more for top (I used A1 Steak Sauce)
- dried parsley flakes
- garlic salt or garlic powder, to taste (I used Morton Garlic Sea Salt)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ground beef into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. (Go light on the salt if you're using garlic salt.)
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix together with your hands.
- Loosely pack the meat into an oiled loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. Pour steak sauce over the top and return to the oven for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Steak Sauce $2 & Up
A1 Steak Sauce $3 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Morton Garlic Sea Salt $3 & Up
Dried Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.