Air Fryer Roasted Carrots Recipe: The Secret to Perfect Carrots by Donna John
Make this easy air fryer roasted carrots recipe and you will have a new favorite way to cook carrots. They are absolutely delicious and come out perfectly roasted and flavorful. No mushy carrots here!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 medium carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (I used Morton Garlic Sea Salt)
- 2 tablespoons butter
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the carrots, peeled or unpeeled, diagonally into chunks. (I did not peel mine.) Put them into a bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, garlic salt and butter. Melt in the microwave. Stir to combine.
- Pour the butter over the carrots. Toss to coat the carrots.
- Cover the air fryer basket or tray with aluminum foil. Pour the carrots onto the foil.
- Air fry the carrots at 390 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $40 & Up
Emeril 360 Deluxe Air Fryer Oven $175 & Up
Garlic Salt $2 & Up
Morton Garlic Sea Salt $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.