Crispy Skillet Chicken Leg Quarters Recipe: A One-Pan Budget Chicken Recipe You'll Love by 30Seconds Food
Don't overlook those chicken leg quarters and go straight for the chicken breast, thighs or wings. This easy skillet chicken recipe starts on the stovetop and finishes in the oven so you have time to complete the side dishes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 3 - 4 chicken leg quarters
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or dried thyme
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the seasoning blend in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Season the chicken leg quarters with salt and pepper, then sprinkle both sides with the seasoning blend.
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet. Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for about 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Flip the chicken over and put into a preheated 350-degree F oven. Cook for about 30 to 40 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Parsley $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.