Cheesy Spinach Alfredo Stuffed Squash Recipe: This 3-Cheese Creamy Stuffed Squash Is Damn Good by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 a 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 cup shredded gouda or fontina cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (divided)
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 medium spaghetti squash or other squash, halved and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream, spinach, garlic, thyme, gouda, 1 cup of the mozzarella and crushed red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the squash halves on a baking sheet. (You may need to slice a little off the bottom so they sit flat.) Season the squash with salt and pepper. Divide the spinach mixture between the squash. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 20 minutes more or until squash is tender.
Note: If you really love spinach, you could add the entire 10-ounce box.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.