Crispy Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe With Creamy Honey-Mustard Sauce Is Making Restaurants Nervous by 30Seconds Food
Why is this marinated, crispy chicken sandwich recipe making restaurants nervous? Because it is absolutely delicious and so easy to make at home. You can eat it while it's hot and don't need to put on pants to go pick it up. We'd say that's pretty perfect.
Prep Time: 30 minutes plus time to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes plus time to marinate
Servings: Makes 4 sandwiches
- 4 chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- oil, for frying
Creamy Honey Mustard Sauce
- hamburger buns or sandwich rolls
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag. Add the chicken and marinate at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Make the creamy sandwich sauce by combining all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When ready to cook, put all the breading ingredients into a bowl. Mix well.
- Heat about an inch of oil in a large skillet. Remove the chicken from the marinade, dip it into the breading and then put it into the hot oil. (You can dip the chicken twice if you want more breading.)
- Cook the chicken in the hot oil (about 325 degrees F) about 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through and crispy. Drain on a paper towel.
- To serving, spread some of the sauce on the bottom bun. Top with lettuce, pickles, chicken breast, more sauce and top bun.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Honey Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Pickles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.