Tasty Fried Eggs Breakfast Recipe With Cheese & Bacon: It's the Simple Things in Life by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes we tend to overcomplicate things – like eggs. This simple fried egg recipe with shredded cheese and bacon is a delicious and easy way to start your day. Use whatever cheese you like! The sesame seeds may complicate this recipe a bit, but they have many health benefits, so consider adding them.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- bacon or Canadian bacon
- shredded cheese
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the bacon or Canadian bacon slices in a frying pan until crisp. Remove to a paper towel.
- Gently crack the eggs into the bacon grease. (If you used Canadian bacon, you may have to add a little butter to the pan.) Cook the eggs until almost at your desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with some grated cheese. Continue to cook until eggs are just right for you.
- Put the eggs on a plate, top with the bacon and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.