Skinny Zucchini Casserole Recipe: This Easy Low-fat Zucchini Bake Recipe Is What's for Dinner by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 55 minutes
- 6 ounces shredded zucchini (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- 7 egg whites
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2 wedges original Laughing Cow cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Here's how to make it:
- Remove as much water as you can with paper towels from the zucchini. (Do not skip this step!)
- Spray the bottom of a 9x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese (this helps keep the bottom dry).
- Spread the zucchini in an even layer on top.
- Combine the egg whites, cottage cheese, cheese wedges, salt and almond milk in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour it over the zucchini. Top with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.