Easy Fried Rice Recipe: Tasty 15-Minute Fried Rice With Chicken Sausage & Vegetables by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
I came up with this delicious fried rice recipe while looking for a fast way to get dinner on the table with ingredients I had on hand. My husband gave it two thumbs up, so this yummy lunch, side dish or dinner recipe is a keeper.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 2 - 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 20 - 25 baby carrots, chopped
- 1 cup edamame, shelled and precooked
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 4 - 6 mini precooked chicken sausages (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large sauté pan, add the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce and onion powder. Stir to combine over medium heat.
- Add the carrots and zucchini. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, edamame and chicken sausages. Sauté for 5 additional minutes until combined and heated through. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Photo: I made a variation of this recipe using leftover chopped sirloin steak. It was equally delicious!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauté Pans $10 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Extra Virgin Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.