4-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Egg Cups Recipe Is a Tasty Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast or Snack by 30Seconds Food
The cheddar cheese could be swapped with your favorite cheese. You could even throw in another vegetable or some fresh minced garlic.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 17 to 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups chopped, cooked broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for the top
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill muffin tins lined with baking liners or sprayed with nonstick cooking sprat 2/3 full with the batter. Sprinkle the tops with additional cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.