Truffled New Potatoes Recipe: Aromatic Thyme Truffle Potatoes Are a Flavor Explosion by 30Seconds Food
Say the word truffle and you automatically think gourmet. Up your side dish game with this easy potato recipe that's flavored with truffle oil and fresh thyme. Yum. What's your favorite way to use truffle oil?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 17 minutes
- 1 pound baby new white potatoes, washed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 tablespoon truffle oil
- fresh thyme leaves, chopped (to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and return to the pot.
- Add the butter, truffle oil and thyme. Season with sea salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.