6-Ingredient Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Is the Easiest 30-Minute Dinner Ever by Ann Marie Patitucci
My husband and sons love chicken pot pie. To be honest, I was never a huge fan ... until I found this easy chicken pot pie recipe. Now we all love it.
This easy pot pie recipe – my take on the Campbell’s recipe – is so delicious and easy to make that it may just make everyone in your family a fan of chicken pot pie, too. A savory dinner is ready is only about 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk (divided)
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken (I tend to use rotisserie chicken and use slightly more than a cup. I save the remainder for another recipe like chicken soup.)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir a 1/2 cup of the milk, soup, vegetables and chicken in a 9-inch pie plate or ovenproof skillet. Season the mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir the remaining milk, egg and baking mix in a small bowl. Spread the batter evenly over the chicken mixture (the batter will be thin but will bake up into a perfect crust).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $8 & Up
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
Cream of Chicken Soup $1 & Up
Biscuit Baking Mix $3 & Up
Chicken Pot Pie Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.