Sweet Soy Broccolini Recipe: This Easy Soy-Glazed Broccolini Recipe Is Simply Delish by Donna John
My tradition of buying one new ingredient each grocery shopping trip has been officially restarted. The ingredient this trip was sweet soy sauce. Needing a side dish for the shaking beef recipe, I created this easy sweet soy sauce-glazed broccolini. Simple and satisfying.
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 6 to 7 minutes
Total Time: 7 to 8 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sweet soy sauce (I used ABC sweet soy sauce)
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of water in a skillet. Add the broccolini and cook until just tender and water has evaporated, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and cook about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with the sweet soy sauce. Cook, flipping with tongs, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweet Soy Sauce $3 & Up
ABC Sweet Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Tongs $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.