20-Minute Chickpea & Spinach Curry Recipe: Hurry & Make This Easy Vegetarian (and Vegan) Curry Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Vegetarian Vegan Dinner
2 years ago
Add to collection
Flavor, flavor, flavor! That's what you get with this easy vegetarian and vegan chickpea and spinach curry recipe. Serve over rice for an easy, delicious dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) coconut milk
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chickpeas, drained
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan. Cook the onions until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the curry powder, garam masala and turmeric. Cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Pour in the crushed tomatoes and coconut milk. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas. Bring to a simmer and cook about 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauté Pans $10 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Garam Masala $3 & Up
Turmeric $2 & Up
Crushed Tomatoes $2 & Up
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Chickpeas $2 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.