20-Minute Chickpea & Spinach Curry Recipe: Hurry & Make This Easy Vegetarian (and Vegan) Curry Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) coconut milk
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chickpeas, drained
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan. Cook the onions until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the curry powder, garam masala and turmeric. Cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Pour in the crushed tomatoes and coconut milk. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas. Bring to a simmer and cook about 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauté Pans $10 & Up
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Garam Masala $3 & Up
Turmeric $2 & Up
Crushed Tomatoes $2 & Up
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Chickpeas $2 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.