Quick Garlic Beef & Green Bean Stir-fry Recipe: This Sweet Garlicky Beef Stir-fry Recipe Cooks in 6 Minutes by Donna John
Prep Time: 15 minutes to marinate
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
- 1 sirloin steak (10 to 12 ounces), sliced thin (it's easier to slice if it's partially frozen)
- 1 pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 6 - 8 garlic cloves, minced (I used 8 cloves of garlic)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce (I used low-sodium soy sauce)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used grapeseed oil)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the sliced beef and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the beef (save the marinade) and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes or until browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add the green beans, red pepper and onion. Cook, stirring, about 3 minutes.
- Stir the cornstarch into the marinade. Put the beef back into the skillet, then pour in the marinade. Cook about 1 minute. Serve over rice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $12 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Grapeseed Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.