Amish Cucumber Salad Recipe: This Creamy 4-Ingredient Cucumber Salad Recipe Is Authentic Amish by 30Seconds Food
Amish recipes are simple and delicious. If your vegetable garden is producing an overload of cucumbers right now, here's an easy Amish cucumber salad recipe that's light and the perfect summer side dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced (you can peel the cucumbers, if desired)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion (white, red or yellow)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- sour cream (2 tablespoons to 1/4 cup)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cucumber slices into a bowl. Sprinkle them with the salt. Let them sit about 5 minutes and then pat with paper towels to remove moisture.
- Add the onions. Drizzle with the vinegar. Add the sour cream until desired creaminess is achieved. Season with pepper, if desired. Chill until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.