4-Ingredient Creamy Amish Cucumber Salad Recipe Is Simple Goodness by 30Seconds Food
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced (you can peel the cucumbers, if desired)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion (white, red or yellow)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- sour cream (2 tablespoons to 1/4 cup)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cucumber slices into a bowl. Sprinkle them with the salt. Let them sit about 5 minutes and then pat with paper towels to remove moisture.
- Add the onions. Drizzle with the vinegar. Add the sour cream until desired creaminess is achieved. Season with pepper, if desired. Chill until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.