Easy Tuna & Peas Pasta Recipe: This Quick Tuna Pasta Recipe Tastes Prettier Than It Looks by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Some days, you just don’t have the time or energy for a big deal meal. Those are the days when this easy and flavorful tuna pasta recipe with peas, capers and lemon saves the day. Ready in just 15 minutes, it’s perfect for a quick lunch or dinner any day of the week.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 box (16 ounces) of your favorite pasta (I used gluten-free penne)
- 1 large can (12 ounces) tuna in water (can use tuna in oil if preferred)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sweet peas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons capers
- juice of half of a large lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning (I used Weber Garlic and Herb Seasoning)
- shredded Parmesan cheese, to taste
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, combine tuna, peas, capers, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic and herb seasoning in a bowl. Stir mixture with a large fork until combined (it will be chunky).
- Drain pasta and spoon into individual bowls. Top each serving with the tuna mixture, to taste. Cover with Parmesan cheese, to taste. Season with sea salt and pepper, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tuna in Water $2 & Up
Tuna in Oil $2 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
Gluten-free Pasta $3 & Up
Peas $1 & Up
Extra Virgin Olive Oil $4 & Up
Capers $3 & Up
Garlic and Herb Seasonings $3 & Up
Weber Garlic and Herb Seasoning $4 & Up
Sea Salt $3 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.