The Easiest One-Pan, 30-Minute Ground Beef & Cabbage Casserole Recipe You'll Ever Find by 30Seconds Food
Love cabbage rolls but don't feel like stuffing and rolling? This easy ground beef and cabbage recipe cooks in one pan and in less than 30 minutes. Dinner is done.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 - 4 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomato sauce or tomato soup
- 10 ounces water
- 1 cup long-grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 can (10 ounces) chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, tomato sauce, 1 soup can of water, rice, tomatoes with green chiles, broth and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook, covered, about 20 minutes.
- Top with the cheese, cover and cook until cheese has melted.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Tomato Soup $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Long Grain White Rice $2 & Up
Tomatoes With Green Chiles $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.