5-Ingredient Bourbon Chicken Recipe Takes 15 Minutes to Make by 30Seconds Food
The chicken cooks quickly in a skillet before the bourbon sauce is added. The bourbon sauce is a mixture of bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic. That's it. The flavorful sauce coats the juicy chicken pieces and makes this chicken recipe a masterpiece.
All you need to add when serving this easy bourbon chicken recipe is rice and maybe a fresh vegetable. Dinner is done. This skillet bourbon chicken is a great meal-prep recipe, too. Pack it in your meal-prep containers with some rice or steamed vegetables.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Try this recipe with cubes of boneless pork instead of chicken.
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, combine the bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic. Whisk to combine. Combine the cornstarch and water and stir until smooth. Whisk into the sauce. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken in the hot oil until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.