Fruit Salad Ice Pops Recipe: What Summer Looks Like on a Stick by 30Seconds Food
If you looked summer up in the dictionary, there would be a picture of this fruit salad ice pops recipe. OK, maybe not, but what could be more refreshing than one of these frozen treats on a hot summer day?
In a rush, you could use canned fruit cocktail instead of fresh fruit. Either way, kids and adults will love this frozen treat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 5 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 8 ice pops
- 1 peach or nectarine, cut into chunks
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries, blueberries or blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries, cleaned and halved
- 2 cups white grape juice (approximately)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the fruit into the ice pop molds.
- Pour in the juice to fill the molds. Freeze until solid, about 4 to 5 hours.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Pop Molds $7 & Up
White Grape Juice $3 & Up
Fruit Cocktail $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.