2-Ingredient Fluffy Biscuit Recipe: This Cream Biscuit Recipe Is Southern Done Fast by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour into a large bowl. Slowly start pouring in the cream until a sticky dough forms.
- Flour a work surface. Knead the dough for a couple minutes.
- Sprinkle the dough with flour. Roll the dough until it is 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Cut the dough using a biscuit cutter. Place the biscuits on a baking sheet that's been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 475-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.