3-Ingredient Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe Is Dairy-free, Vegan & Absolutely Delish by 30Seconds Food
Creamy and full of coconut flavor, this easy three-ingredient coconut ice cream recipe is vegan, dairy free and egg free. What does that mean? Everyone can enjoy this ice cream recipe! Be sure to check out the serving ideas below.
Prep Time: 25 minutes (ice cream maker) or approximately 2 hours (freezer)
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes to 2 hours
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the coconut milk into a bowl. Add the sugar and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker. Process for about 25 minutes.
Variations and Serving Ideas
- For no-churn ice cream, pour the mixture into a loaf pan. Free until firm, stirring often. Let the ice cream soften a bit before serving.
- Sandwich the ice cream between cookies and roll in coconut for coconut ice cream sandwiches.
- Stir together with more coconut milk to make a creamy milkshake.
- For a more intense coconut flavor, add about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- Drizzle the inside of glasses with dairy-free caramel or dairy-free chocolate sauce. Add scoops of the coconut ice cream and sprinkle with flaked coconut.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Maker $25 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Dairy-free Caramel Sauce $5 & Up
Dairy-free Chocolate Sauce $5 & Up
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Coconut Extract $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.