Tagliata di Manzo al Balsamico Recipe: This Grilled Italian Ribeye Steak Recipe Is Simply Perfect (Just 4 Ingredients) by 30Seconds Food
Italian cooking is about using the best ingredients and letting their flavors shine. This Italian ribeye steak recipe with arugula, balsamic, olive oil and Parmesan (if you so desire) is perfection. Practice saying Tagliata di Manzo al Balsamico because it's sure to be a favorite recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 26 to 32 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 2 - 4 ribeye steaks (about 3/4- to 1-inch thick)
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the steaks on a plate. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Allow them to sit out until they are at room temperature.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Cook the meat until it's well seared on both sides and cooked to your desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare (here's a meat temperature guide). Remove steaks and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the meat against the grain and put it on a serving platter or individual serving plates. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Top with arugula, Parmesan cheese (if using), and a little salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grills $30 & Up
Cutting Boards $6 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Meat Thermometer $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.