Eggs With Onions & Chives: This Easy Egg Recipe Ensures You Brush Your Teeth After Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes or until it begins to lightly brown.
- Add the onions, chives and green onions. Cook, stirring often, until onions are soft, about 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Crack the eggs on top of the onions. Cook on low heat until eggs are desired doneness. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Brunch Cookbooks $5 & Up
Breakfast Cookbooks $5 & Up
Egg Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.