10-Minute Tuna Steaks Recipe: Easy Fresh Tuna Recipe With Lemon & Parsley Butter by 30Seconds Food
Some people are scared to try cooking fresh tuna steaks because they can dry out very quickly. The secret is to cook them fast – and adding a buttery sauce never hurt either. This easy tuna steak recipe with parsley butter is ready in about 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 tuna steaks
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the butter, lemon juice and parsley in a small bowl.
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the tuna for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the butter mixture and stir until melted, about 1 minute, or until tuna is to your desired doneness. Serve immediately.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Pans $10 & Up
Tuna 365 $15
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.