This Baked Banana Egg Rolls Recipe Is So Fun to Make People Will Be Lookin’ While You’re Cookin’ by 30Seconds Food
Expect an audience when you make this easy baked banana egg rolls recipe. They're as fun to make as they are to eat.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut in half
- 4 egg roll wrappers
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Lay the egg roll wrappers on a work surface. Brush with the melted butter.
- Roll the bananas in the brown sugar mixture and lay them on the egg roll wrappers.
- Roll up like an egg roll. Seal the edges with a little water.
- Put the banana egg rolls onto a baking sheet that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Lightly spray the tops of the egg rolls with the cooking spray. (You could sprinkle with a little more cinnamon, if desired.)
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.