Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe Is on the Table in 20 Minutes (Delish!) by 30Seconds Food
Chicken. Broccoli. Sauce. Done. This easy chicken and broccoli stir fry recipe is simple, fast, full of flavor and a family favorite. Serve over rice or your favorite Asian noodles.
Prep Time: 9 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
- Season the with chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Heat the other 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the broccoli and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
- Pour in the sauce. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 2 to 3 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan and cook about 1 more minute.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $10 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.