This Creamy 5-Ingredient Almond Ice Cream Recipe Can Be Made Dairy-Free, Too by 30Seconds Food
For dairy-free ice cream, use two cans of coconut milk and omit the heavy cream.
Prep Time: 3 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- slivered almonds, as optional garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the coconut milk, heavy cream and sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream of coconut and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Put the mixture into a loaf pan. Freeze about 2 hours. Top with sliced almonds.
Notes: To make this recipe dairy-free, use two cans of coconut milk and omit the heavy cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Cream of Coconut $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Slivered Almonds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.