Panna Cotta Recipes: Sink a Spoon Into This Easy Chocolate Panna Cotta Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Chocoholics, rejoice! Silky smooth and creamy, this easy chocolate panna cotta recipe is heaven on a spoon. If you don't like bittersweet chocolate, use milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate. So delicious.
Prep Time: 3 1/2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus 3 1/2 hours to chill
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped fine
Here's how to make it:
- Warm 1/4 cup of the heavy cream in a small sauce pot (do not let it simmer). Turn the heat off as soon as it heats up a bit. Add the gelatin and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Stir until gelatin is fully dissolved. Pour into a small bowl and set aside.
- Turn the heat back to medium and add the remaining cream, mascarpone and sugar. Bring to a gentle simmer, then remove from the heat.
- Add the chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Add the gelatin mixture. Stir to combine. Pour the mixture through a mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Spray four ramekins with nonstick spray. Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Cool about 30 minutes and then cover and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- To serve, dip the bottom of the ramekins into hot water for a few seconds. Run a knife around the edges and unmold onto a serving plate. Garnish with cocoa powder, grated chocolate and strawberries, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauce Pots $10 & Up
Ramekins $6 & Up
Mesh Sieves $5 & Up
Unflavored Gelatin $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Bittersweet Chocolate $4 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.