Easy Beef Curry Recipes: You Will Dream About This Creamy Beef Curry & Rice Noodles Recipe by 30Seconds Food
This easy beef curry and rice noodles recipe is what curry dreams are made of. You can add more chicken broth or coconut milk to make it just right for you.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 stalks lemongrass, cut into pieces
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds sirloin or ribeye, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Here's how to make it:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a Dutch oven. Add the curry paste, ginger and lemongrass. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, coconut milk and brown sugar. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the lemongrass. Add the onion, red bell pepper and rice noodles. Cover and cook about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Season the beef slices with salt and pepper and dust with the cornstarch. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet on high heat. Add the beef in a single layer and cook until browned on both sides.
- Add the beef to the noodles and cook about 2 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dutch Oven $10 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Red Curry Paste $3 & Up
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Rice Noodles $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.