4-Ingredient Avocado Ice Cream Recipe Is the New Thing (You Have to Try It) by 30Seconds Food
Avocado ice cream?! Yep, you read that right. Avocado ice cream is the new thing – and you should give it a try. This avocado ice cream recipe is so creamy and easy to make. You don't even need an ice cream maker.
Be sure to use ripe avocados for this refreshing ice cream recipe. When serving, let it sit out a few minutes to soften a bit. That helps achieve the best texture and makes it easier to scoop. Makes a delicious dessert!
Cuisine: Mexican / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to freeze
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 medium to large avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
Here's how to make it:
- In a cold bowl, whip the heavy cream until peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- In another bowl, mash the avocados. Add the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and zest. Using an electric mixer, beat until creamy and combined, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly start folding the whipped cream into the avocado mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Let the ice cream soften a few minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped avocado, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.