20-Minute Ground Beef Burrito Recipe Is a Delicious Budget Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes you just need a filling dinner on the table fast. And these days, inexpensively! This easy beef burrito recipe takes about 20 minutes to make and is a family pleaser.
Serve this easy ground beef recipe with your favorite burrito toppings. You could put all the toppings out and create a fun burrito bar!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 1 can (14 ounces) refried beans
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 6 flour tortillas, warm
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Add the taco seasoning and salsa and cook about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put the refried beans into a bowl. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until warm.
- Spread some of the beans on a tortilla. Add some of the ground beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Fold up to create a burrito. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Cook the burritos until browned on both sides.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Salsa $3 & Up
Refried Beans $2 & Up
Flour Tortillas $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.