20-Minute Ground Beef Burrito Recipe Is a Delicious Budget Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Serve this easy ground beef recipe with your favorite burrito toppings. You could put all the toppings out and create a fun burrito bar!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 6 flour tortillas, warm
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Add the taco seasoning and salsa and cook about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put the refried beans into a bowl. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until warm.
- Spread some of the beans on a tortilla. Add some of the ground beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Fold up to create a burrito. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Cook the burritos until browned on both sides.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Salsa $3 & Up
Refried Beans $2 & Up
Flour Tortillas $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.