Award-winning Baked Hawaiian Pork Chop Recipe Put $600 in My Pocket by Donna John
These easy pork chops are super crispy and flavored with soy sauce, pineapple juice, garlic and ginger. Super simple to make, but packed with flavor.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 35 minutes
- 4 pork chops
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (you could use panko)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the egg white, pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. On a plate, combine the breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Dip the pork chops into the pineapple juice mixture and then dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Put the pork chops onto a baking sheet that's been rubbed with oil.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven until pork chops are golden brown on both sides and cooked through, flipping halfway through the cook time. This will take 20 to 30 minutes depending on how thick the pork chops are.
- Note: While not part of the original award-winning recipe, if you use canned pineapple for the juice, cook them in a skillet until they begin to caramelize and serve with the chops.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Pineapple Juice $3 & Up
Canned Pineapple $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $4 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.