20-Minute Chicken Meatballs Recipe With 2-Ingredient Tomato Cream Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Moist chicken meatballs in a two-ingredient (yes, two!) creamy sauce is one easy recipe you don't want to lose. This chicken meatball recipe is on the table less than 30 minutes.
Serve these flavorful chicken meatballs with your favorite side dish, vegetable or salad. This chicken recipe would be great for meal prep for lunch during the week.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 4 tablespoon sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, egg, cheese, basil, sundried tomatoes and garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Form into meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Cook the meatballs until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Stir together the cream and tomato paste. Pour the mixture into the skillet with the meatballs. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh basil and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Sundried Tomatoes in Oil $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Tomato Paste $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.