Easy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 20 Minutes by Holly Budde
This pasta and chicken recipe came about from a desire to have some simple goodness. I created this easy pasta recipe one night when I was desperate for a quick and simple meal, and now it's a family favorite.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- garlic, minced
- onion, chopped
- olive oil
- chicken breast, diced
- Italian seasoning
- pasta, cooked according to package directions
- marinara sauce or diced tomatoes
Here's how to make it:
- Sauté the garlic and onion in a skillet with some olive oil.
- Season the diced chicken breast with Italian seasoning. Add to the pan and cook until it's brown.
- Toss in the cooked pasta and marinara sauce or diced tomatoes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.